Monday, April 15, 2013

Jewels & Coffee

While checking Shop Mag Style's latest Instagram love, I noticed a sweet note from a brand of jewelry named Djula. Straight from Paris, a wonderful young lady took me for coffee and fruit at one of my favorite spots in the city. Clearly, she took notice of my obsessions on my Insta account!

After stacking my wrists and fingers with diamonds and golden treasures, she snapped some photos and asked for my thoughts. The only question that came to my mind? "Uhhh do I get a discount?" Super professional of you Michelle, way to go. In my defense, I was blinded by the light... {reflecting off the diamonds}

What happened next was, dare I say, divine? I was a woman down on one knee, ring in hand, waiting for a beautiful lady to give me a reply. She said YES! She added to the excitement, and spoke about Shop Mag Style carrying some of these gorgeous pieces.

This is where you come in. I would love to hear your feedback on their jewels- should Shop Mag Style stock this line? Let us know, your feedback may even come with a Djula discount.

XXOO SMS
{michelle@shopmagstyle.com}


No comments:

Post a Comment