Monday, October 10, 2011

New in Store {Blumarine Ruffle Pencil Skirt}

{Blumarine Knee Length Ruffle Skirt I44}

Here at Shop Mag Style, we LOOOVE fashion- the history, the stories behind labels and fabrics, and the inspiration that goes into creation- it all intrigues us. 

On that fashionable note, here's a little style info about our latest fave to come across our shop... The Blumarine ruffle detail pencil skirt. 

Blumarine was established by Anna Molinari and Gianpaolo Tarabini in 1977, in the town of Carpi. The name was inspired by the couple's favorite color and their love of the sea. In 1980 they made their first appearance at in Milan, where Blumarine was named Designer of the Year. This led the label to their first show at Milan Fashion Week.

Neiman's, Norstrom, Milan fashion week- and Shop Mag Style. Pick up Blumarine at:

2 comments:

  1. A highly versatile top that we love! Match it with bandage skirt for a chic look or even strut with style with your pencil skirt. Feminine, Sweet and Chic, all in one! ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting and beautiful blog lovely presentation thanks for sharing your views.Made in the processor of your energy and effort for a celebration last few days, using my tried & trued Burda 8155. Second time using a covered back vent out and am completely passionate to them. And to this happy shade pairing of blue-green fleece coat and violet coating.I determined to sew this outfit monthly and 50 % ago after purchasing natural rayon clothing at Jo Ann’s. pencil skirtYou could not go incorrect here: the clothing was available.The design is based on the common pad outfit. I used the outfit from the wear McCall’s design M5972. First, I followed the unique design to the magazine, then noticeable the yoke, cut the newspaper and shut darts. Ready!My greatest error was that I created yoke too long. Although it installed me very well the prejudice check design created me look expecting. To fix it I had to decrease it by 5 cm (2 inches). I had to cut off the extra clothing since I did not had enough to just simply to make a new part. Thus my outfit came out reduced than I initially designed.

    ReplyDelete